Monday, June 16, 2008

Broken Camera...

To the few who actually check out my page sometimes. I am not purposely falling down on my job by not posting new stuff. The Kids and I went to Little Rock/Searcy a couple weekends ago and my camera got broke. So that's 1 thing that I couldn't take pictures of. Then we had Joseph's company picnic at Sandy Lake Park and I couldn't take pics there. Aiden got to ride his first roller coaster rides and he loved it absolutely loved it. He wasn't afraid of any of them and was trying to get on the older kid rides by standing next to the signs on his tiptoes but it didn't work. He is so not scared of anything when it comes to rides. However, if he were to see a Chick fil A cow across the way he would have been out of there as quick as a whistle! Very strange that child is! And today we went to the Dallas Children's Museum and he got to milk a cow, dress up like a fireman and drive the truck, along with many more fun and exciting things! So just try to bare with me as I figure out who I am sending this camera to to get it fixed. Hope everyone is making the most of their summer. We sure are!

1 comment:

J MONEY said...

THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS WEEKEND IS........NO CAMERA!!!!!!!

I LOOK VERY FINE IN THOSE PICTURES BY THE WAY:)